Oase AirFlo LM
Oase AirFlo LM
Oase AirFlo LM sets new standards in the areas of lake aeration and decoration:
The axial propeller technology ensures impressive and unequalled water flow rates of up to 295,000 l/h – for an optimal apply of oxygen to the lake.
The three decorative, voluminous water patterns can easily be changed. Wholly, in keeping with the OASE Plug’n’Spray principle, the Oase AirFlo LM is particularly easy to install:
Thanks to the bayonet technology the foamed float can be placed easily on the motor housing and screwed in place.
In addition it is possible to integrate up to nine lights thanks to an innovative stainless steel connector system.
Oase AirFlo LM characteristics at a glance:
- Axial propeller technology for maximum water flow rates
- 3 different, voluminous, Trumpet type water patterns
- Easy installation and maintenance through bayonet technology
- Foamed float for extraordinary stability
- Stainless steel pump basket
- Mounting set included
- Supplemental lighting set with innovative stainless steel holder
- Easy, secure anchoring of aerator, thanks to the fastening material included in the scope of delivery.
- The 230V version is delivered ready for operation with control box and Schuko connector
- The 400V version comes with a ready to connect, 5 pole CEE connector and motor protection switch.
- 2-year guarantee
Oase Air Flo 1500 - 230v (50m cable)
Oase Air Flo 4000 - 400v (50m cable)
See More Oase AirFlo LM
Illumination Set for Air Flo LM
An ideal supplement for attractive illumination that is particularly easy to install. A maximum of 9 lights can be accomodated by one Air Flo LM.
3 x Lunaqua 10, each with... (click on image for more details)